Board-Certified Head and Neck and Facial Plastic Surgeon in Scottsdale, Arizona
Dr. Franklyn Gergits is a highly-trained, board-certified Ear Nose and Throat surgeon who is also fellowship-trained in otolaryngic allergy. He takes pride in offering quality, state-of-the-art treatment solutions for sinus and nasal problems, allergy testing and treatment, ear infections, snoring, and sleep apnea. But most importantly, providing compassionate care for all patients is a cornerstone of Dr. Gergits’ practice.
Sinus & Allergy Wellness Center of North Scottsdale offers the exceptional level of ear nose and throat care you need, along with the compassion you deserve.
- Board-Certified: American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery/Facial Plastic Surgery/Otolaryngic Allergy. Dr. Gergits is a Fellow of the American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology.
- Fellowship: Otolaryngic Allergy, St. John Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights, MI
- Residency: Pediatric and Adult General Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery/ Facial Plastic Surgery, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship: Pontiac Osteopathic Medicine, Pontiac, MI
- DO: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 1992
- MS: Biochemistry, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA, 1988
- BA: Chemistry, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, 1988
- Author: Numerous peer-reviewed journals and abstracts. Topics include urticaria and angioedema, low back injury and prevention, pulmonary mechanics in neonates, and metastatic intracranial abscesses of bronchopulmonary origin.
- Principle Investigator: TREAT Study, Aventis Pharma and nasal mucocilliary clearance and osteopathic manipulation
- Recipient: Humaneness in Medicine award, The Philadelphia County Medical Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- American Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery/Facial Plastic Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Pennsylvania Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association