Do you have trouble breathing through your nose?
VIVAER®, a non-invasive airway remodeling treatment, could be your long-term solution!
The new VIVAER® Nasal Airway Remodeling treatment is performed in the office setting and gently reshapes your nasal tissues to help you breathe more easily.
By using a small hand-held device, your physician reshapes the tissues inside your nose to help improve airflow without any incisions.
Clinical study subjects who underwent the VIVAER® non-invasive procedure for treating nasal airway obstruction reported the following results:
- 92% of subjects improved their ability to breathe through their nose.
- 94% of subjects improved their ability to get enough air through their nose during exercise or exertion.
- 92% of subjects improved their sleep quality at night.
- 88% of subjects were satisfied overall with the treatment and would recommend it to friends and family.
Are you ready to say goodbye to nasal strips and nasal sprays?
If you, a family member, or a friend uses nasal strips or nasal sprays to make nose breathing easier, you may be a candidate for a long-term treatment solution, without surgery, that is offered at Sinus and Allergy Wellness Center, called VIVAER.
Why choose VIVAER:
- Non-Invasive Technology
- Proven technology effectively treats your nasal obstruction by gently reshaping your nasal tissues, making better breathing possible.
- Procedure Performed In-Office
- Simple in-office treatment is completed using only local anesthetic allowing you to return to normal activity right away.
- Clinically-Proven Results
- Our studies have shown significant improvements in nasal obstruction symptoms, similar to more invasive surgical treatments.
Do you have a blocked nose?
Try the Simple Cottle Maneuver to find out!
Place one or two fingertips on your cheeks on either side of your nose. Gently press and pull outward to further open your nasal passage. If this helps you breathe more easily through your nose...
You may be a candidate for VIVAER Nasal Airway Remodeling!